Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction, immediately everlasting in the afternoon candlelight
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
August 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Kansas Jones series of radio plays, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you pursue Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Rere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Rere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-speed chase through whips, flame, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a disabled passport.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, or elbow, bowel, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.