Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction at dusk
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
June 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Kansas Jones series of radio plays, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you follow Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Fara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Fara's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a danger-velocity chase through insects, giant boulders, and melting Nazis!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Pregnant tigers may use the restroom first.
- Bumping may occur.
- The letters in "Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy" can be scrambled to spell " D Teysfcehtyraasnneaaaa Eoheondk-:undvrene Rsn Dhvj Iecs."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
- The mysterious stuff found on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in an ancient cypher called Bobby Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.