Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
January 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Kansas Jones series of dime novels, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you follow Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Koro. Aboard your white jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Koro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-tossing chase through skeletons, steam, and children!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve stoves.
- During selected "Ornate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to queue up for this attraction just a moment before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Tommy Cole was once seen riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
- The private messages scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Robon Crusoe Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.