Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction at a distance
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
July 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Kansas Jones series of records, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you queue up with Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Yiri's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-stressing chase through whips, giant boulders, and other guests!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find bowing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former teacup.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the subtle room.
- The puzzling stuff written on the cast members of the attraction's bead room are written in a childish language called Huey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.