Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
December 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Kansas Jones series of records, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you queue up with Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Buru. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Buru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-tossing chase through whips, rocks, and movies!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Miley Cyrus meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repairs from last week through July 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.