Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction during construction
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
July 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Based on the lengthy Kansas Jones series of filmstrips, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you follow Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Suru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Suru's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-stressing chase through skulls, water, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to talk to you.
- Minimum height 38".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 12 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from April 22 to October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.