Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy attraction at park opening
Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy
April 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Kansas Jones series of documentaries, Kansas Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Hand-Carved Eyecandy lets you sneak after Kansy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Woro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-velocity chase through booby traps, explosions, and melting Nazis!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum width 21".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or chest problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's tedious queue.
- Yawning may occur.
- Dewey was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to the park.
- Be sure to look for a missing Cruella De Vil when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- The secret text painted on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a cool-looking language called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.