Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kansas Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eyeland attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kansas Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eyeland
August 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Kansas Jones series of pictures, Kansas Jones Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Eyeland lets you be lead by Kansy into the museum of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Horo's cursed eyeland, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-stressing chase through booby traps, evil spirits, and random curses!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of complaining this attraction, experience something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a reference to Card Walker can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Matt Ouimet when you ride past the manic room.
- The mysterious stuff found on the floor of the attraction's line are written in a private cypher called Lillian Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.