Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist
August 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Iowa Jones series of filmstrips, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist lets you follow Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Woro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Woro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-tossing chase through poison darts, steam, and animatronics!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph garden.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or back, tongue, lung, intestinal, social, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- It is rumored that Frank's frozen wheel is kept beneath this attraction.
- The mysterious text found on the cast members of the attraction's antagonists room are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Darby O'Gill Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.