Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist attraction, happily surfing in the evening candlelight
Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist
January 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Iowa Jones series of action figures, Iowa Jones Adventure: Shrine of the Iconic Wrist lets you be lead by Iowy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Joro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle past Joro's cursed wrist, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, explosions, and melting Nazis!
- Because it is so obvious, it is best to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Historians discovered a detailed journal in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have appeared in this attraction.
- The cryptic graffiti written on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret cypher called Darth Maul Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.