Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Black-Market Eye attraction, shyly changing in the shrouded sunlight
Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Black-Market Eye
August 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Iowa Jones series of skits, Iowa Jones Adventure: Museum of the Black-Market Eye lets you sneak after Iowy into the museum of the ancient goddess Muru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point against Muru's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-tossing chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and other guests!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Kurt Russell meet-and-greet location.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.