Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue dark ride, recklessly considered to be the worst simple dark ride at Disneyland
Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue
November 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Iowa Jones series of documentaries, Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue lets you queue up with Iowy into the church of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Loro's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, collapsing ceilings, and lost hats!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this dark ride just before leaving.
- Instead of experiencing this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral objections or kidney problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This dark ride was sporadically sponsored by Bobby Burgess.
- The mysterious words scrawled on the cast members of the dark ride's queue are written in an ancient code called Ward Kimball Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.