Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue attraction at night
Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue
November 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Iowa Jones series of movies, Iowa Jones Adventure: Church of the Triple Tongue lets you queue up with Iowy into the church of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Were's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-stressing chase through rope bridges, evil spirits, and melting Nazis!
- Guests struggling with steep crayons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a hot pylon.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature adults.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not malfunctioned since the area was conceived.
- The mysterious words painted on the surfaces of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Matt Ouimet Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.