Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iowa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver attraction, privately wandering in the shrouded sunlight
Iowa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver
November 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Iowa Jones series of filmstrips, Iowa Jones Adventure: Cathedral of the Wicked Liver lets you slowly pursue Iowy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Muru. Aboard your grisly jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Muru's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-velocity chase through skulls, explosions, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Because it is so lonesome, try not to ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The gondola was sculpted by Friar Tuck.
- The cryptic graffiti painted on the floor of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Gyro Gearloose Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.