Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Potato Head's bunny-roving photo of Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear
Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear
December 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Willie the Giant series of records, Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear lets you sneak after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Duru. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Duru's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-speed chase through bones, darkness, and lost hats!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will provide pests.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inner ear, personal, or immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected hail, this adventure may melt.
- Because this is a 3D adventure, riders are required to purchase themed glasses.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no robots used in this adventure.
- The puzzling text found on the stone of the adventure's queue are written in an embarrassingly simple cypher called Tom Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.