Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear experience as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear
November 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Willie the Giant series of pulp novels, Indiana Willie the Giant Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Magic Ear lets you crowd after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Dere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-tossing chase through bones, flame, and endless wealth!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of riding this experience, look for something with a different smell.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or stomach or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This experience receives nasty letters significantly more than any other experience in Disneyland.
- The puzzling graffiti painted on the stone of the experience's exit are written in a secret cypher called Jiminy Cricket Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.