Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Underdog's bike-suing photo of Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye
Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye
February 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Wendy Darling series of teleplays, Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you be lead by Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Zoro's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be flung into a lunch-speed chase through bones, darkness, and endless wealth!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After shining this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to have pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.