Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction at first light
Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye
May 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Wendy Darling series of radio plays, Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you sneak after Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Yiri. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Yiri's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a super-flinging chase through snakes, flame, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction for a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- During fair storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.