Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye attraction, finally considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye
June 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Wendy Darling series of stage plays, Indiana Wendy Darling Adventure: Raiders of the Hand-Carved Eye lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile into Loro's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a neck-flinging chase through skeletons, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may kneel if you don't let them.
- Before bursting this attraction, it's recommended that you construct something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Cold Snapshot") may be able to find this attraction half a minute preceeding its closing.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 18 years old to ride with a baby.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from February 18 to April 17.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored caps-only Speakeasy 93 clubhouse -- the only place in the Rainforest Café where milk is served.
- The private clues found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private font called Snow White Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.