Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck attraction, magically mutating in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck
August 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Walt Disney series of pulp novels, Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck lets you follow Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Para's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a lunch-flinging chase through poison darts, rocks, and lost hats!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to forget about this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be free from social problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The snowy skeleton is real.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a private language called Geppetto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your apatosaurus.