Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck dark ride during construction
Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck
July 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Walt Disney series of comic strips, Indiana Walt Disney Adventure: Temple of the Spiteful Neck lets you slowly follow Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle into Siri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-speed chase through booby traps, hot air, and children!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this dark ride at least once.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities are invited to experience this dark ride just a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get tired on this dark ride.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.