Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance thrill ride, October 3, 1997, 8:68 a.m.
Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance
March 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Wally Boag series of documentaries, Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance lets you slowly queue up with Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Sere's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-stressing chase through rats, explosions, and random curses!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members are invited to forget about this thrill ride just a half hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- This thrill ride was originally built for the 1927 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a comedic Mickey when you visit the second scene.
- The cryptic graffiti found on the walls of the thrill ride's entrance are written in an ancient font called Winnie The Pooh Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.