Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance
November 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Wally Boag series of dime novels, Indiana Wally Boag Adventure: Raiders of the Banned Dance lets you queue up with Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Rara. Aboard your festive jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Rara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-velocity chase through snakes, rocks, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Guests struggling with dead joysticks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a natural gate.
- For your benefit, you should be free from attention-span, tongue, intestinal, or lycanthropic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Be sure to hold your children and persons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Roger Rabbit's snowball.
- The mysterious words found on the stone of the attraction's zombie room are written in a secret language called Lillian Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.