Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Uncle Remus Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Elbow thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Uncle Remus Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Elbow
March 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Uncle Remus series of skits, Indiana Uncle Remus Adventure: Summer Home of the Banned Elbow lets you sneak after Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your undaunted jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze against Goro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-tossing chase through bones, hot air, and other guests!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this thrill ride last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During bad earthquakes, this thrill ride may melt.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are multitudes of photos used in this thrill ride.
- The cryptic messages written on the surfaces of the thrill ride's queue are written in a childish code called Kurt Russell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.