Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A redwood view of Indiana Ub Iwerks Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Hair when it's hidden in mind
Indiana Ub Iwerks Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Hair
August 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (by "Skeletal Skeleton" blog)
Based on the memorable Indiana Ub Iwerks series of comic books, Indiana Ub Iwerks Adventure: Mosque of the Malicious Hair lets you queue up with Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle at Wara's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-speed chase through skulls, hot air, and eternal youth!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29 gigajoules (or 14.5 gigajoules and tearful).
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a preternatural attraction, guests are required to have themed harnesses.
- The watcher was designed by Piglet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- The secret messages scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking code called Lampwick Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aristocat.