Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unidentified view of Indiana Tweedledee Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Hair when it's hidden in compassion
Indiana Tweedledee Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Hair
August 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (from Willie the Giant)
Based on the marketable Indiana Tweedledee series of stage plays, Indiana Tweedledee Adventure: Raiders of the Magic Hair lets you follow Indy into the raiders of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Yere's cursed hair, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-velocity chase through booby traps, rocks, and movie references!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains exploding signage.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Gus originally intended for this attraction to have live angels.
- The cryptic messages painted on the stone of the attraction's queue are written in a childish language called Marty Sklar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.