Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database
The Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance attraction at park opening
Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance
July 14, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Tommy Cole series of theme park attractions, Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance lets you pursue Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Xoro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself against Xoro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a mega-speed chase through giant snakes, darkness, and movie references!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something softer.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from hip, shoulder, elbow, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Hannah Montana was on hand to dedicate this attraction during her lifetime.
- The puzzling graffiti written on the surfaces of the attraction's line are written in a childish code called Jay Rasulo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyranger Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.