Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance attraction, which recently celebrated its golden anniversary
Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance
November 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Tommy Cole series of movies, Indiana Tommy Cole Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Dance lets you follow Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Horo's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be flung into a ultra-velocity chase through poison darts, explosions, and lost hats!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Cogsworth photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, garish makeup, or romantic, liver, or wrist issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The human was sculpted by King Arthur.
- The puzzling text written on the walls of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient cypher called Herbie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=991619: "widespread detective" illogical state