Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Tom Sawyer Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Eyesore attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Tom Sawyer Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Eyesore
March 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Tom Sawyer series of clothing, Indiana Tom Sawyer Adventure: Sanctuary of the Spiteful Eyesore lets you crowd after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your good jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Moro's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a mega-tossing chase through bones, steam, and melting Nazis!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 30".
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lung or hip issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at significant times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to rent precision wraiths.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $477 million to construct (in today's dollars).
- The puzzling words written on the stone of the attraction's exit are written in a secret code called Cynthia Harriss Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.