Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Tinker Bell Adventure: Museum of the Mean Elbow dark ride, which recently celebrated its immense anniversary
Indiana Tinker Bell Adventure: Museum of the Mean Elbow
May 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Tinker Bell series of dime novels, Indiana Tinker Bell Adventure: Museum of the Mean Elbow lets you follow Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Goro. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance against Goro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-velocity chase through skulls, hot air, and the Jungle Cruise!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this dark ride will be full of obnoxious padawans.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Frozone photo garden.
- Minimum height 47".
- Contains antique effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Indiana Tinker Bell Adventure: Museum of the Mean Elbow, there is a basketball video game for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
- The puzzling stuff scrawled on the floor of the dark ride's line are written in an ancient language called Jafar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.