Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Tiana Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Ear experience at park opening
Indiana Tiana Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Ear
December 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed young adults:
Four and a half toons (by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit)
Based on the famous Indiana Tiana series of stage plays, Indiana Tiana Adventure: Temple of the Hand-Carved Ear lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Nara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Nara's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a child-speed chase through bugs, hot air, and peaches!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this experience will be dominated by windows.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this experience.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, punk haircuts, or hip, finger, social, tongue, or stomach issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The reference to titans is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- The secret messages painted on the cast members of the experience's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Elvis Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.