Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Indiana Tiana Adventure: Church of the Pagan Liver when it's not hidden in darkness
Indiana Tiana Adventure: Church of the Pagan Liver
February 3, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Four and a smidge happy faces (according to "Prominent Individual" Facebook page)
Based on the geeky Indiana Tiana series of stage plays, Indiana Tiana Adventure: Church of the Pagan Liver lets you follow Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Turu's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a ultra-speed chase through skeletons, darkness, and sweat!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to relocate your friends.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends are invited to enjoy this attraction for a quarter hour prior to everyone else.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from weird relatives, clown makeup, or social or skin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.