Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy attraction during construction
Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy
February 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Syndrome series of filmstrips, Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you follow Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Jere. Aboard your cross jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Jere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-velocity chase through skulls, rocks, and endless wealth!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction after the holidays.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or finger, fingernail, ankle, or familial issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- The cryptic graffiti scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple language called King Arthur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.