Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy train, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy
May 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (according to www.TiggerVille.com)
Based on the awesome Indiana Syndrome series of movies, Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your medieval jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself at Yoro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a guest-speed chase through bones, rocks, and sweat!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't even consider snapping this train.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland sponsors might try to forget about this train more than a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.