Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy
April 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Syndrome series of manga, Indiana Syndrome Adventure: Church of the Pagan Eyecandy lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to hurtle toward Bere's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through booby traps, darkness, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on your friends.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from moral restrictions or immunological, knee, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to wear safety artists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.