Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Suzanna Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Tongue attraction, untimely leaving in the morning park light
Indiana Suzanna Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Tongue
January 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Suzanna series of radio plays, Indiana Suzanna Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Tongue lets you slowly be lead by Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Firi. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Firi's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be forced into a mega-stressing chase through poison darts, flame, and lost hats!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 59".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from motion sickness, fear of clowns, distracting extra limbs, punk haircuts, or intestinal or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no horses used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a blue Mickey when you visit the last room.
- The puzzling graffiti found on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Tinker Bell Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.