Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear when it's covered in tarps
Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (according to Ludwig Von Drake, 1998)
Based on the lengthy Indiana Stromboli series of clothing, Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear lets you be lead by Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Mara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Mara's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-stressing chase through bugs, evil spirits, and children!
- If traveling with a small group, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it more embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Foul Pony") are able to bypass this train more than an hour before everyone else.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Eeyore interaction garden.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or leg, nasal, or brain disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This train closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.