Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear when it's shrounded in darkness
Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear
October 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Stromboli series of skits, Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear lets you follow Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Soro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a super-velocity chase through booby traps, darkness, and children!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station just within this attraction's mouths.
- The cryptic graffiti painted on the ground of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret cypher called Card Walker Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.