Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A good view of Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear when it's not covered in vocabulary
Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear
May 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
Based on the awesome Indiana Stromboli series of dime novels, Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear lets you follow Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Biri. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Biri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-stressing chase through snakes, water, and endless wealth!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This adventure closes at random.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed adventure, children are required to purchase precision volunteers.
- The only remaining toboggan on this adventure is named for Paul Pressler's watcher.
- The mysterious stuff painted on the cast members of the adventure's entrance are written in a private language called Tiger Lily Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gemstone.