Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tigger's gag-everlasting photo of Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear
Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear
July 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Stromboli series of manga, Indiana Stromboli Adventure: Summer Home of the Pagan Ear lets you follow Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Diri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Diri's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a guest-flinging chase through poison darts, flame, and other guests!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests should ride this attraction for a half hour after more important people.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- In 1982, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as sexist.
- The puzzling clues painted on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a secret font called Benji Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.