Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow when it's inundated in bats
Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow
February 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Stitch series of stage plays, Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow lets you crowd after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Rara. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Rara's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be flung into a mega-velocity chase through whips, dirt, and endless wealth!
- If it's dark out, cast members will pick on divers.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- No shoplifting or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "T ticket" attractions.
- The mysterious stuff written on the ground of the attraction's entrance are written in an ancient font called Card Walker Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.