Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow show, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow
December 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the lengthy Indiana Stitch series of teleplays, Indiana Stitch Adventure: Temple of the Iconic Elbow lets you be lead by Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your discounted jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Wuru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-tossing chase through snakes, flame, and vehicles!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this show and sing along.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The woods behind this show are favored by escaped toons.
- The mysterious text written on the walls of the show's exit are written in a childish code called Indiana Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.