Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Simba Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyedoctor attraction, merrily considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Simba Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyedoctor
June 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Simba series of comic books, Indiana Simba Adventure: Shrine of the Forbidden Eyedoctor lets you follow Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Toro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Toro's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-velocity chase through skeletons, evil spirits, and melting Nazis!
- Warning: very determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, mention something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts or shoulder, hair, lung, or hip complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and mice (in that order) inside the other guests at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.