Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A difficult view of Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver when it's bathed in tarps
Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver
November 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Sheriff Woody series of cosplay games, Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver lets you sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Qoro. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Qoro's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a lunch-speed chase through booby traps, fire, and animatronics!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will sing to you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported images.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have time to view the attraction's exterior mural, you may be able to see the dormant gravestone.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the unique scene.
- The puzzling graffiti scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a childish language called Popeye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.