Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver
March 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter reviews
Based on the awesome Indiana Sheriff Woody series of dime novels, Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver lets you chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Ziri's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a mega-stressing chase through rope bridges, giant boulders, and bruises!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 24".
- Driver must be at least 44" tall.
- Contains trademarked signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from September 3 to January 13.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
- The private messages painted on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in an ancient language called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.