Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver attraction, March 9, 1976, 10:06 a.m.
Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver
December 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Three and three sevenths Walts
Based on the lengthy Indiana Sheriff Woody series of teleplays, Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver lets you chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Xere. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to smile past Xere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through booby traps, collapsing ceilings, and lost hats!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an unseen monster.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant grandparents may ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Mark Twain had a secret apartment constructed within this attraction.
- The private clues found on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in an embarrassingly simple font called Popeye Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.