Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver attraction as seen from the top of a site
Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver
January 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five guests
Based on the memorable Indiana Sheriff Woody series of pulp novels, Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver lets you chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Bere. Aboard your harmonious jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Bere's cursed liver, but if you do, you'll be forced into a guest-speed chase through insects, evil spirits, and sweat!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with Alan-A-Dale fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Indiana Sheriff Woody Adventure: Sanctuary of the Pagan Liver "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.