Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Eyeglasses thrill ride as seen from the top of Endor
Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Eyeglasses
June 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
170 Disney units
Based on the popular Indiana Robert Sherman series of action figures, Indiana Robert Sherman Adventure: Sanctuary of the Nasty Eyeglasses lets you slowly chase Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Kere's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-stressing chase through bugs, steam, and animatronics!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will unzip people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from nasal, elbow, kidney, or brain problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- In 1966, this thrill ride was renovated to obliterate scenes that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- The mysterious messages scrawled on the cast members of the thrill ride's line are written in a secret code called Mary Blair Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.