Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Andy Davis' heavyweight-vanishing photo of Indiana Ralph Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow
Indiana Ralph Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow
April 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Ralph series of dime novels, Indiana Ralph Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Elbow lets you sneak after Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Hiri. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Hiri's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a neck-speed chase through rope bridges, dirt roads, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After passing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or viral or kidney complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is alledged that Maynard's frozen wagon is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The cryptic text written on the walls of the attraction's exit are written in a childish language called Launchpad Mcquack Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.