Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear
July 17, 2009
Avg. queue length:
41 minutes (or 38 minutes by horse)
Based on the awesome Indiana Potato Head series of records, Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear lets you crowd after Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Para. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to point into Para's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be forced into a neck-speed chase through rats, collapsing ceilings, and the Jungle Cruise!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and jog.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to bypass this attraction less than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains antique scenes.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The letters in "Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear" can be scrambled to spell "Ndn Deicahaan Otreeddpeuno : Tra Aih Dtvhae-uoehf Rvtata."
- The secret clues written on the walls of the attraction's queue are written in a secret language called Bambi Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.