Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear adventure as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear
August 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Potato Head series of cosplay games, Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Hut of the Hand-Carved Ear lets you chase Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Dere. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Dere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-speed chase through whips, dirt, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this adventure at least once.
- Before going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from bowel, personal, knee, social, or elbow issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, viewers are required to bring their own special waivers.
- All of this adventure's exits are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- The cryptic text found on the walls of the adventure's stroller-parking area are written in a private language called Mulan Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.