Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Genie's motor-catching photo of Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Knee
Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Knee
December 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Based on the awesome Indiana Potato Head series of filmstrips, Indiana Potato Head Adventure: Altar of the Spiteful Knee lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Sere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Sere's cursed knee, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a super-speed chase through rats, rocks, and eternal youth!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to hold your hats and legs inside the wild animals at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.