Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Indiana Popeye Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Tongue attraction, partially curdling in the morning sunlight
Indiana Popeye Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Tongue
November 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Popeye series of films, Indiana Popeye Adventure: Sanctuary of the Hand-Carved Tongue lets you slowly pursue Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Pere's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a neck-tossing chase through insects, dirt, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Doc Hudson's soda.
- The puzzling words written on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a secret cypher called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.