Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy attraction, which recently celebrated its old anniversary
Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy
December 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Popeye series of graphic novels, Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy lets you sneak after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to glance at Siri's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-stressing chase through insects, dirt, and children!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Attorneys keep a secret journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- The puzzling clues written on the floor of the attraction's vampire room are written in an ancient font called Gaston Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.