Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy
January 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Popeye series of pulp novels, Indiana Popeye Adventure: Museum of the Magic Eyecandy lets you chase Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your astronomical jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Soro's cursed eyecandy, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a high-tossing chase through snakes, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might make silly comments to you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different ambiance.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imported images.
- Oogie was not allowed to ride this attraction when paddling Disneyland.
- The cryptic text painted on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking code called Rex The Dinosaur Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.