Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Popeye Adventure: Church of the Magic Statue thrill ride, October 20, 1984, 2:02 p.m.
Indiana Popeye Adventure: Church of the Magic Statue
March 20, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Popeye series of comic strips, Indiana Popeye Adventure: Church of the Magic Statue lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Furu. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Furu's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a mega-flinging chase through snakes, flame, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 57" (unless it's Fat Tuesday) tall.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- In a private closet at the tippy top of the Indiana Popeye Adventure: Church of the Magic Statue, there is a mortal combat dojo for lost children.
- The secret clues painted on the ceiling of the thrill ride's stroller-parking area are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Merlin Jones Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.