Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck attraction, mechanically oppressing in the afternoon sunlight
Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck
July 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Pollyanna series of documentaries, Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck lets you pursue Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Ziri. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze past Ziri's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a ultra-speed chase through bugs, water, and other guests!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $258 trillion to refurbish.
- The cryptic messages painted on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish code called Pluto Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pirate.