Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Image: The Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck attraction during repairs
Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck
September 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
Based on the popular Indiana Pollyanna series of comic books, Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck lets you queue up with Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Pere. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Pere's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a child-tossing chase through skeletons, steam, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- If you carefully monitor the attraction's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the technological automobile.
- The mysterious messages written on the surfaces of the attraction's exit are written in a childish language called Lobo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.