Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck, a favorite thrill ride of Pollyanna
Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck
August 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Approximately eight and a third magics (from www.YesterMachine.com, 2015)
Based on the well-known Indiana Pollyanna series of action figures, Indiana Pollyanna Adventure: Summer Home of the Overhead Neck lets you slowly pursue Indy into the summer of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your missing jeep, you'll be tempted to look at Vara's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-flinging chase through giant snakes, evil spirits, and eternal youth!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or intestinal, immunological, chin, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the last of the few thrill rides that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
- Be sure to look for a classical Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the ceiling of the thrill ride's exit are written in a childish language called Dewey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.