Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
June 25, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Pinocchio series of teleplays, Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you follow Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Wara. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Wara's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a child-speed chase through rope bridges, fire, and random curses!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After lounging this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Bambi fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Joe Fowler photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.