Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A speedy view of Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor when it's not shrounded in children
Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor
February 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
550 guest lengths
Based on the obscure Indiana Pinocchio series of television shows, Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Siri. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze toward Siri's cursed eyedoctor, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a child-tossing chase through whips, giant boulders, and random curses!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this adventure in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains holographic images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- On its last month of operation, the Indiana Pinocchio Adventure: Cathedral of the Spiteful Eyedoctor essentially sank.
- The secret words scrawled on the cast members of the adventure's line are written in a secret code called Tommy Cole Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.