Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Perri Adventure: Hut of the Magic Ear attraction at dusk
Indiana Perri Adventure: Hut of the Magic Ear
November 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Six and five thirds thumbs up
Based on the awesome Indiana Perri series of documentaries, Indiana Perri Adventure: Hut of the Magic Ear lets you follow Indy into the hut of the ancient goddess Yere. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Yere's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a lunch-velocity chase through booby traps, rocks, and children!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to inspire something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The tower of Indiana Perri Adventure: Hut of the Magic Ear can be viewed from as far away as Critter Country.
- The secret words found on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a childish language called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.