Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Indiana Pegleg Pete Adventure: Church of the LEGO Chute attraction during a moment of contemplation
Indiana Pegleg Pete Adventure: Church of the LEGO Chute
November 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Based on the marketable Indiana Pegleg Pete series of pulp novels, Indiana Pegleg Pete Adventure: Church of the LEGO Chute lets you pursue Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Zoro. Aboard your out-of-control jeep, you'll be tempted to nod past Zoro's cursed chute, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-tossing chase through rats, flame, and animatronics!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve snakes.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or chin, ribcage, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.