Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance
February 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Ollie Johnson series of action figures, Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance lets you follow Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Huru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Huru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a danger-speed chase through bones, giant boulders, and lost hats!
- Because it is so gentle, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more thrilling.
- On its last month after opening day, the Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance fully wimps-out.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
- The private graffiti written on the floor of the attraction's exit are written in a secret code called Beast Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.