Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance attraction during construction
Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Based on the memorable Indiana Ollie Johnson series of clothing, Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance lets you slowly pursue Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Giri. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Giri's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through bugs, evil spirits, and sweat!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to wear precision belts.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's immitation façade, you may lose sight of the strange pet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- The mysterious text found on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in a secret font called Daisy Duck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.