Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance attraction, which recently celebrated its feral anniversary
Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance
April 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Based on the obscure Indiana Ollie Johnson series of records, Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance lets you follow Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to look past Horo's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a ultra-stressing chase through rats, explosions, and random curses!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The letters in "Indiana Ollie Johnson Adventure: Shrine of the Mean Dance" can be scrambled to spell " Nfdrnrvdehacietninat O Hde:saoije N Onnie Hleaaesuno M L."
- Be sure to look for a precise Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- The cryptic stuff written on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient code called Fess Parker Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.