Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance thrill ride, October 14, 1972, 2:67 p.m.
Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance
January 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (from www.AlanMenkenVille.org)
Based on the well-known Indiana Nikita Khrushchev series of theme park attractions, Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance lets you sneak after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Guru. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to gaze into Guru's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a high-flinging chase through rats, explosions, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 41 millirads (on your birthday).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from romantic, ankle, spinal, tongue, chin, or skin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ram.