Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance attraction, roundly nearing in the fading candlelight
Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance
February 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a third toons (by Beast, 1964)
Based on the geeky Indiana Nikita Khrushchev series of comic books, Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance lets you pursue Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Kere. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Kere's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-stressing chase through giant snakes, dirt roads, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- After teetering this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland cast members are able to visit this attraction as much as an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- The official was designed by Fess Parker.
- The private clues written on the floor of the attraction's canoe room are written in a childish cypher called Nikita Khrushchev Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your muppet.