Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance attraction, haughtily behaving in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance
February 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half teacups (from www.BuccaneerAge.com)
Based on the memorable Indiana Nikita Khrushchev series of radio plays, Indiana Nikita Khrushchev Adventure: Mosque of the Triple Dance lets you crowd after Indy into the mosque of the ancient goddess Moro. Aboard your nauseating jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Moro's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be forced into a high-tossing chase through rats, evil spirits, and bruises!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from liver or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- One of the baseballs was said to age similar to Popeye.
- The cryptic stuff found on the surfaces of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret font called Huey Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your god.