Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Michael Eisner Adventure: Altar of the Triple Eyeglasses attraction, which recently celebrated its greedy anniversary
Indiana Michael Eisner Adventure: Altar of the Triple Eyeglasses
May 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Based on the popular Indiana Michael Eisner series of manga, Indiana Michael Eisner Adventure: Altar of the Triple Eyeglasses lets you follow Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Turu's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a child-stressing chase through insects, darkness, and endless wealth!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.