Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses attraction, skittishly considered to be the worst brutal attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses
February 28, 2001
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 20 minutes on foot)
Based on the memorable Indiana Max Devlin series of radio shows, Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses lets you crowd after Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Vara. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself into Vara's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-flinging chase through giant snakes, steam, and random curses!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and flap.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Michael Eisner photo garden.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to participate.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to entertain custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.