Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses attraction, lispingly worrying in the shrouded sunlight
Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses
December 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Max Devlin series of pulp novels, Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses lets you follow Indy into the vacation of the ancient goddess Horo. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod against Horo's cursed eyeglasses, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a ultra-speed chase through insects, collapsing ceilings, and endless wealth!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Indiana Max Devlin Adventure: Vacation Hut of the Pagan Eyeglasses "alternative" experience.
- Tom originally intended for this attraction to showcase live canyons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first room.
- The secret text found on the ceiling of the attraction's line are written in an ancient font called Ursula Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.