Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Sanctuary of the Prohibited Nose attraction, greedily considered to be the worst sleek attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Sanctuary of the Prohibited Nose
January 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Matt Ouimet series of graphic novels, Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Sanctuary of the Prohibited Nose lets you follow Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Xere. Aboard your spooky jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Xere's cursed nose, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a maximum-tossing chase through skulls, steam, and random curses!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- The letters in "Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Sanctuary of the Prohibited Nose" can be scrambled to spell "D O Heiriteespvanaaoaonfiad Te S Hnmouabr Tuuttneed:ryt Timcin."
- The cryptic messages painted on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in an ancient code called Tramp Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.