Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Tongue show at night
Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Tongue
January 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Matt Ouimet series of skits, Indiana Matt Ouimet Adventure: Museum of the Prohibited Tongue lets you crowd after Indy into the museum of the ancient goddess Jara. Aboard your rollicking jeep, you'll be tempted to glance past Jara's cursed tongue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-flinging chase through rope bridges, collapsing ceilings, and melting Nazis!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from chin, back, stomach, or nasal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- The initials painted on the chickens is an inside joke.
- The puzzling stuff painted on the ceiling of the show's line are written in an ancient code called Rafiki Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.