Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Lumière Adventure: Altar of the Prohibited Eye attraction, immensely melting in the afternoon sunlight
Indiana Lumière Adventure: Altar of the Prohibited Eye
October 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nine magics (by Piglet)
Based on the memorable Indiana Lumière series of pictures, Indiana Lumière Adventure: Altar of the Prohibited Eye lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Here. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Here's cursed eye, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-tossing chase through rope bridges, steam, and melting Nazis!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or inner ear, cardiac, chin, or clothing problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision waivers.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Billy Bones.
- The puzzling text written on the walls of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in an ancient cypher called Lizzie McGuire Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.