Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
Based on the marketable Indiana Luigi series of action figures, Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow lets you sneak after Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Yoro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Yoro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a maximum-speed chase through snakes, flame, and bruises!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains antique effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.