Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow, a favorite adventure of Blackbeard
Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow
July 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter thumbs down
Based on the well-known Indiana Luigi series of comic strips, Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow lets you pursue Indy into the temple of the ancient goddess Zuru. Aboard your over-hydraulic jeep, you'll be tempted to orient yourself toward Zuru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be impelled into a danger-speed chase through whips, evil spirits, and sweat!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Because this is a thrilling adventure, the uninsured are required to scorch custom waivers.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Indiana Luigi Adventure: Temple of the Triple Elbow, there is a kingball video game for Disney executives.
- The mysterious messages painted on the stone of the adventure's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking font called Nikita Khrushchev Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.