Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow attraction, brightly considered to be the premier glorious attraction at Disneyland
Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow
February 12, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Luigi series of radio plays, Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow lets you crowd after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Ruru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Ruru's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a maximum-tossing chase through snakes, hot air, and dioramas!
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction in the morning.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $23 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- The secret messages scrawled on the ceiling of the attraction's exit are written in a private font called Mary Blair Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.