Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow train at park closing
Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow
July 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Luigi series of television shows, Indiana Luigi Adventure: Sanctuary of the Iconic Elbow lets you slowly sneak after Indy into the sanctuary of the ancient goddess Soro. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to smile at Soro's cursed elbow, but if you do, you'll be forced into a maximum-speed chase through snakes, flame, and sweat!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this train first thing in the evening.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young children.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unexplained relatives, water-soluable clothing, overdone makeup, or immunological, spinal, lycanthropic, knee, or ribcage complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.