Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Lonnie Burr Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyesore attraction, December 28, 1999, 10:56 p.m.
Indiana Lonnie Burr Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyesore
March 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Lonnie Burr series of teleplays, Indiana Lonnie Burr Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyesore lets you be lead by Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Wuru. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to smile toward Wuru's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a child-stressing chase through rats, darkness, and random curses!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to annoy this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Indiana Lonnie Burr Adventure: Shrine of the Illicit Eyesore" can be scrambled to spell " Rtesllrheehoiefetdnirnon Ney Riaedubsioalivn :icaenri Tu ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- The mysterious clues scrawled on the ground of the attraction's exit are written in a cool-looking font called Lobo Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.