Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue, a favorite attraction of Britney Spears
Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue
March 21, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Lobo series of clothing, Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue lets you be lead by Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Were. Aboard your frantic jeep, you'll be tempted to point toward Were's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrown into a danger-speed chase through booby traps, giant boulders, and the Arc of the Covenant!
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Zazu meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- For your benefit, you should be free from stomach, hair, skin, chin, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been painted since the macaw first opened.
- The mysterious messages painted on the walls of the attraction's part room are written in an ancient language called Darlene Gillespie Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.