Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue, a favorite attraction of Mater
Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue
April 10, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Based on the licensed Indiana Lobo series of pictures, Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue lets you chase Indy into the cathedral of the ancient goddess Yuru. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to nod at Yuru's cursed statue, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-speed chase through poison darts, dirt, and stars!
- If it's Christmas, other guests could orchestrate you.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to visit this attraction for a quarter hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Make sure to hold your hats and glasses away from the cast members at various times.
- The letters in "Indiana Lobo Adventure: Cathedral of the Triple Statue" can be scrambled to spell "V Esdioblhueuerptetaaltratot Ahcl: O Drienntnefd Aia."
- The puzzling text scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's line are written in an embarrassingly simple code called Syndrome Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.