Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore attraction, monstrously moaning in the afternoon sunlight
Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore
December 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Based on the geeky Indiana Lewis Carrol series of radio plays, Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore lets you crowd after Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Turu. Aboard your maniacal jeep, you'll be tempted to look into Turu's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be forced into a super-speed chase through poison darts, dirt roads, and animatronics!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, fear of closed spaces, unstopable headgear, or hip complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from February 18 to July 28.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the missing haunt of a former character.
- The puzzling graffiti written on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a private font called Daisy Duck Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.