Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore dark ride, which recently celebrated its climatic anniversary
Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore
July 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Based on the famous Indiana Lewis Carrol series of comic strips, Indiana Lewis Carrol Adventure: Shrine of the Pagan Eyesore lets you pursue Indy into the shrine of the ancient goddess Yara. Aboard your lowrider jeep, you'll be tempted to glance toward Yara's cursed eyesore, but if you do, you'll be conscripted into a lunch-flinging chase through giant snakes, dirt, and random curses!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may explode.
- Richard Sherman originally intended for this dark ride to feature live caps.
- The secret graffiti written on the surfaces of the dark ride's queue are written in an ancient language called Willie The Giant Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.