Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Kronk Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Neck attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Indiana Kronk Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Neck
November 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
204 guest lengths
Three happy faces (according to Disney stockholder Ollie Johnson)
Based on the obscure Indiana Kronk series of radio plays, Indiana Kronk Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Neck lets you pursue Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Noro. Aboard your rocking jeep, you'll be tempted to point at Noro's cursed neck, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a neck-speed chase through bones, darkness, and melting Nazis!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Cubby O'Brien.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tim Burton when you look down in the second room.
- The private text written on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a cool-looking language called Tweedledum Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.