Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance
August 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Based on the well-known Indiana Johnny Tremain series of graphic novels, Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance lets you crowd after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Gere. Aboard your speeding jeep, you'll be tempted to look toward Gere's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a super-flinging chase through bones, fire, and random curses!
- If you are put off by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After stunning this attraction, go on something that requires more clothing.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs or bowel, brain, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and shoes within the vehicle at most times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.