Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance
October 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (from www.Ears.com)
Based on the geeky Indiana Johnny Tremain series of films, Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance lets you sneak after Indy into the church of the ancient goddess Jara. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to glance into Jara's cursed dance, but if you do, you'll be hurled into a ultra-speed chase through poison darts, dirt, and children!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and gemstones inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to add scenes from the "Indiana Johnny Tremain Adventure: Church of the Triple Dance" documentary.
- The mysterious text written on the stone of the attraction's entrance are written in a secret language called Simba Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.