Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Ear attraction, November 12, 1992, 12:09 a.m.
Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Ear
June 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Based on the adventurous Indiana Joe Fowler series of television shows, Indiana Joe Fowler Adventure: Altar of the Malicious Ear lets you chase Indy into the altar of the ancient goddess Loro. Aboard your runaway jeep, you'll be tempted to nod toward Loro's cursed ear, but if you do, you'll be thrust into a danger-stressing chase through booby traps, water, and movie references!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will talk to you.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 28".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, elbow, or familial problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Historians have a historic book in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gus when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
- The mysterious stuff scrawled on the cast members of the attraction's stroller-parking area are written in a cool-looking language called Horace Horsecollar Script.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.